Productivity is a constant challenge in a busy law practice. Complicating the issue even more is managing the infinite details of each case. Often the law team seems to spin their wheels just getting the normal work of a law office completed each day, let alone advancing an extra case to conclusion in any given year.
In this session, expert speaker Karla Brandau will reveal the secrets of making Outlook a tool for exponential productivity. If you would like more productivity at your law practice, your entire team would benefit from this session.
The tips and tricks for using increasing productivity with Microsoft Outlook take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only a small part of the software's potential power, about 15%. This webinar will help your entire team get their to-do list under control by teaching you to use the other 85% of Outlook.
On an individual basis, this session with Karla will teach you how to pack your day with greater productivity by helping you organize your private work time, your cases, your office staff meetings and still have time to think. Karla will equip you to be able to keep track of important details while finding a permanent home for that minutia that wastes precious time while you retrieve it.
You will learn the power of disposing of minor details and focusing on important tasks that you're your practice move forward to increased revenues and closing additional cases each year.
Getting more done in less time means you are meeting trial/court deadlines and keeping on top of your entire caseload. Improve morale as staff members move work forward in an effective and efficient manner, enabling you to celebrate successful conclusions to additional cases each year.
Karla will help you and your legal team move beyond basic navigation in Microsoft Outlook to benefit from its additional features and use the program to do more with less and still keep on top of all cases. Attend this session to learn the magic tricks, the features and benefits of Microsoft Outlook that can help you use that untouched 85% of Outlook to get more done, and make your entire law team more productive!
Make Outlook a partner in productivity, by learning how to:
In this integrated approach to the Outlook folders, you and your legal staff will learn how to:
Who should attend?
This time and technology session is instructive for all individuals who want to be more productive. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
Karla Brandau CSPPS
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (ww... More info