If you are frustrated because you can’t see to get it all done, attend this webinar, Outlook on Steroids, and learn the secrets of making Outlook your slave. You’ll be amazed at how much more productive you are when you put Microsoft Outlook to work for you. If Microsoft Outlook is on your desktop but you are using it only for email and scheduling meetings, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Outlook untouched. It is similar to having a genie in a magic lamp and all you have to do is rub the lamp, or in this case, attend this webinar, to learn the magic tricks that can make you more productive.
Register to this informative webinar with expert Karla Brandau, and learn how to pack your day with greater productivity by organizing your private work time, your projects, and your team meetings. The instruction will equip you to keep track of important details while finding a permanent home for that minutia that wastes precious time while you retrieve it. These tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This webinar will teach you to use the other 85% of Outlook which will help you leave work on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control.
Getting more done in less time with Outlook on Steroids instruction means you are meeting project deadlines and keeping on top of your assignments. Sign up your entire team and watch morale improve as team members move work forward in an effective and efficient manner, enabling you to celebrate successful conclusions to multiple tasks.
In this integrated approach to the Tasks and Calendar folders, you and your team members will learn how to:
Plus, you’ll learn the power of disposing of minor details and focusing on high “A” tasks that:
With this Outlook on Steroids instruction, you can be assured nothing assigned to you will slip through the cracks – and you can hold your team members accountable. After this program, Outlook will become your partner in productivity, not just a piece of software on your computer. This session is for workers who know how to navigate Microsoft Outlook but don’t connect the features with the benefits. As employers require all workers to do more with less and fulfill more assignments, the features and benefits of Microsoft Outlook provide solid ways to “do it all.” Attend the program and amaze yourself with you efficiency and effectiveness.
Who should attend?
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
Engineers,Managers at all levels of the company,Executives,Sales professionals,Sales managers,Customer service personnel,Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email.
Karla Brandau CSPPS
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (ww... More info