Time management for lawyers is one of the most difficult tasks in a busy law practice. Complicating the issue even more is managing the productivity of the entire law office. Often the law team seems to spin their wheels just getting the normal work of a law office completed each day. If you would like more productivity at your law practice, sign your entire team up for this informative webinar, Outlook for lawyers and learn the secrets of making Outlook a tool for exponential productivity.
In this informative session, Karla Brandau will share invaluable tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook, which can take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This 60 minute audio event will teach you to use the other 85% of Outlook that will help your entire team leave the office on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control. Similar to having a genie in a magic lamp and all you have to do is rub the lamp to get more done, all you have to do is attend this webinar to learn the magic tricks, the features and benefits of Microsoft Outlook that can help you use that untouched 85% of Outlook and make your law practice more productive.
Karla will teach you how to pack your day with greater productivity by helping you organize your private work time, your cases, your office staff meetings and still have time to think. Her instruction will equip you to keep track of important details while finding a permanent home for that minutia that wastes precious time while you retrieve it. Getting more done in less time with Outlook for Lawyers instruction means you are meeting trial/court deadlines and keeping on top of your entire caseload.
In this integrated approach to the Outlook folders, you and your legal staff will learn how to:
With this Outlook for lawyers instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks and each team member will be accountable for their tasks. This session is for every legal team that understands basic navigation in Microsoft Outlook but wants to benefit from the addition features Microsoft Outlook provides. As 21st Century pressures require all law practices to do more with less and still keep on top of all cases, the features and benefits of Microsoft Outlook provide solid ways to “do it all.” Sign your entire legal team up and be amazed at the increased efficiency and effectiveness. Your legal team will learn the power of disposing of minor details and focusing on high “A” tasks that:
Who should attend?
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all individuals who want to be more productive. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
Karla Brandau CSPPS
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (ww... More info