COMPREHENSIVE 5.5-HOURS SESSION | EXPLORING EXCEL'S BEST FEATURES
Microsoft Excel has become the world's most popular spread sheet software that lets users perform multiple business tasks, like creating dashboards, charts, pivot tables, and much more.
Gaining mastery over Excel will not only ease your day-to-day work but also provide tools to make the most of your data. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, the Business Intelligence with Microsoft Excel – Virtual Boot Camp will cover vital aspects of Excel that you will find essential in building your professional skills.
This boot camp will help you master charts and graphs, use PivotTables to process huge amounts of data, improve business analytics with dashboards, and learn about cool Excel lesser-known tips and tricks from the top two Excel experts in the industry.
Excel Tips and Shortcuts
Get over 100 Excel tips with various easy techniques, shortcuts, and accelerator tools.
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and worksheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
- Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
Mastering Excel Charts and Graphs
Learn how to create and enhance the appearance of traditional charts such as pie charts and bar charts as-well-as represent data graphically.
- Creating a simple bar chart
- Annotating a chart with labels, titles and notes
- Creating a line-bar combination chart
- Creating a dynamic chart based on a Table
- Creating Sparkline charts
- Creating infographics with Excel
- Using Conditional Formatting to present data visually
Excel PivotTables: Using Excel's Best Analytical Feature
Work your way around Pivot Charts and Tables to analyze data quickly while adhering to source data pre-requisites.
- Pre-requisites for source data – preparing data so that it can be analyzed by PivotTables
- Creating a PivotTable with a minimum number of steps, including the new Recommended PivotTables option now available in Excel 2013 and 2016
- Manipulating the appearance of a PivotTable via dragging and command techniques
- Using Slicers to accentuate fields currently being shown (and which ones are not)
- Using the new (in Excel 2013) Timeline feature
- Creating ad hoc and date-based groupings within a PivotTable
- Exploring the best techniques for updating PivotTables
Excel—Business Intelligence with Dashboards
Learn how to create a dashboard with built-in tools for various functionalities.
- Working with data sources
- Using Pivot Tables to create summaries
- Displaying the "Top X"
- Creating a rolling 30-day summary
- Visual communication using charts
- Using formulas to create KPI summaries
- Adding user interaction to your dashboard
Take Business Intelligence and Data Analysis with Excel to a Whole New Level!
Who will Benefit?
- C Level Executives
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Finance Professionals
- Business Analyst
- HR Professionals
has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90's, is the author/presenter of over 250 Excel webinars, and authored the book Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution... More Info
has worked in the IT training business since 1989 where his expertise and experience covers designing, delivering training courses, writing training materials and recording and editing video-based tutorials. Although he is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies and has worked extensively with Mac OSX and... More Info
Download Conference Material(s):