Learn The Expanded Click And Drag Techniques With Karla Brandau
If you want your team of finance professionals to get more done in less time and stay on top of their closeout deadlines every month, sign your entire team up for this webinar by our expert speaker Karla Brandau that teaches them the details of using Microsoft Outlook for increased productivity. Microsoft Outlook is a critical partner for your financial software and it deserves specific instruction to help team members use it to decrease their stress and increase their productivity.
As a finance professional, you know how much the Outlook software costs to install on every computer and if your team is using it only for email, they are leaving about 80-85 percent of the power of Outlook unused. This webinar will teach your people to use all of the Outlook features that can make them more productive.
From a production point of view, your entire team will stop spinning their wheels in less important activities and start feeling more in control of all daily tasks and assignments. Using the principles taught in this webinar, your team members will work with efficiency and a calmness that accompanies the new control they will have as they anticipate deadlines, finish tasks on time and clean out their Inbox!
Does this sound too good to be true? Becoming a more effective finance professional can become a reality as each team member implements the strategies taught in this webinar, letting the technology of Microsoft Outlook do the heavy lifting of their workload.
Sign your entire team up today for this informative webinar.
The more each financial professional knows about the Inbox, the Calendar, and the amazing features of Outlook 2010, the more efficient and effective the team will be. Greater efficiency leads to meeting project deadlines and keeping the finances of the organization moving in a steady forward direction.
- How to clear your Inbox every day
- Organizing and searching for emails you need to keep
- Using reminders effectively so assignments don’t slip through the cracks
- Understanding how to navigate the Ribbon in 2010
- Distinguishing between the To-Do List, the To-Do Bar, and Tasks
- Turning urgent requests coming to them via email into tasks or calendar items
- Prioritizing tasks and assignments
- Using the calendar to manage the daily work flow and keep track of month end closeouts
- Estimating the time tasks take and complete work in the set time frames
- Setting up categories to help sort information in the calendar, contacts, and email
- Customize column headings
- Integrating Outlook with social media
Your entire team of finance professionals will work faster and smarter as you process email and benefit from instruction on:
- The expanded click and drag techniques
- With innovative ways to use signatures
- By using conversation features such as “Ignore,” “Clean Up” and Junk mail settings
- And grouping conversation topics with “Show As Conversations”
- By use of “Quick Steps”
- Voting buttons
Get answer to your queries in Q&A segment by the speaker after the session.
Who should attend?
- All Accounting Professionals
- Finance Officers
- Financial Analyst
- Finance executives
- Finance managers
- Financial team members
- Administrative personnel working with financial professionals