Little-Known Features of Microsoft Outlook that Could Reduce Your Work-Time, Boost Productivity & Put More Money in Your Pocket
Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and if your team members are using it only for e-mail and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, your company is leaving about 80-85% of the power of Outlook unused. You paid a great deal for the privilege of using Microsoft Outlook – why not wring every dollar you can out of it?
Sign your entire team for a one-hour webinar session by Karla Brandau on “Outlook on Steroids III - It’s Money in your Pocket” to get them up to speed on little known features and secrets of Microsoft Outlook that could save time, ensure more productivity and put your bottom-line in the black!
This power-packed webinar will take an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teach your team members how to:
- Turn urgent requests coming to them via email into tasks or calendar items
- Use the calendar to manage the daily work flow and keep track of sensitive project deadlines
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the set time frames
- Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
- Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
The innovative session will teach every team member how to get more done every day by helping them anticipate deadlines, work efficiently and effectively, and leave work on time – all using little known features of Microsoft Outlook. Plus, the daily avalanche of email will become manageable as team members will learn how to
- Use the Inbox as a mini-to-do list
- Quickly sort and prioritize email
- Use flags
- Use click and drag techniques.
In other words, using the tips and techniques taught in this webinar will enable your entire team to stop spinning their wheels in unproductive activities. They will finish projects on time, remember all assignments, and never miss a deadline or meeting.
After attending this high-voltage session, your team members will learn how to:
- Prioritize tasks
- Create new folders for complex tasks related to specific projects
- Log all assigned project tasks
- Decide colors for categories
- Use a variety of views in the Tasks folder
- Differentiate between the To-Do Bar, the To-Do Lists and Tasks
- Use the Outlook Calendar to provide a workload overview
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
- Diminish the deluge of email
With this Outlook on Steroids instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks and each team member will be accountable for their tasks.
Sounds too good to be true? Not when every team member implements the strategies taught in this webinar and lets the technology of Microsoft Outlook do the heavy lifting of their workload.
Who should attend?
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email