Don't miss out on your audience's full attention! Learn how to attract and engage your audience so they actually remember your message.
It's all fine and well to stand in front of an audience and give a run-of-the-mill speech, but if they aren't getting your message, you might as well be talking to a brick wall. Instead, draw your audience into your presentation and watch as their eyes light up as if to say, "Yes! That's what I need!"
Join PowerPoint guru Ellen Finkelstein for this engaging audio and video learning event where she'll show you how to grab the audience's attention, get them to interact, and keep them engaged all the way through your presentation.
In just one hour you'll learn:
- How to get your audience to stop reading the slides and listen to what you’re saying.
- Why graphics are more than just a pretty background or template, and more important.
- How to incorporate audience input into your presentation without losing control.
- How to convey ideas visually so your audience will understand and remember more of your message.
- Why most presentations mistakenly start with information that should be presented at the end.
- Professional design techniques that even non-designers can use so viewers understand and remember much more than plain bulleted text.
- And more!
You'll learn how to design an audience-centered presentation from the ground up and discover a simple formula to determine what content comes first, second, and so on.
BONUS: Ask Ellen your most pressing presentation questions during our live, interactive Q&A session! It's like having your own PowerPoint helpdesk right on site!