Improve Manager-Employee Rapport with Judi Clements
The best performing employees have an open relationship with their manager and a clear understanding of what is expected of them at all times. Without clear performance standards, employees cannot be expected to consistently meet and exceed the requirements of their jobs. In this session, Judi Clements gives you the tools to work with your employees to set and meet clear performance standards. You will learn how to utilize clear communication and feedback skills to help employees uncover barriers blocking their performance and empower them to tap into their own intrinsic motivation to move from mediocre to marvelous.
- How to work with employees to set achievable performance standards & goals
- How to work with employees to develop action plans
- Guidelines for giving effective feedback
- The myths behind motivation and how to encourage employees to tap into their own motivators
- How to be an effective coach
- How to utilize behavioral performance management tools
- How to perform a Gap Analysis
- How to provide on-going follow-up and dialogue
Register for this session to learn how to work with employees to set and meet performance standards in an empowering and productive manner, to improve manager-employee rapport, and overall employee workplace performance.
Who should attend:
Senior HR professionals, HR analysts, HR managers & directors, HR personnel, employee relations professionals, directors, vice presidents, managers, shift leaders, and all employees.