Compare Costs And Financial Benefits Of Workplace Safety With Brent Altemose
There are many priorities in an organization competing for limited resources. Your challenge is to justify the benefits of investing in safety and health to support the activity you need to maximize loss control.
In this session with our expert speaker Brent Altemose, you will learn to perform a cost/ benefit analysis to demonstrate the value of safety to your organization. You will also use a case study to learn the factors that contribute to the costs and financial benefits of workplace safety and health, how to compare costs and benefits, and how to estimate the return-on-investment (ROI) and break-even point.
- How to estimate the costs and benefits of workplace safety and health programs
- How to estimate return-on-investment (ROI) and the break-even point for workplace safety and health programs
- How to compare the effectiveness or workplace safety and health programs or controls using cost/benefit analysis
- How to avoid compromising worker health & safety even if the cost/benefit analysis implies it may be cheaper to let injuries happen
- How to use a cost/benefit analysis to influence your organization to take action to reduce risk
The speaker will answer your questions in Q&A session to help you with the doubts and queries you may have.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for employee safety in their organization, including safety managers, human resource managers, facilities managers, plant managers, line supervision, etc.